Wednesday, August 26, 2009

adwords is hard to deal with

I started a adwords account 3 mos ago.The first 2 weeks it did nothing.then they charged 5.00
to my card.that made my blood boil.Not thinking I sent a mad e-mail.Ithought maybe they did
not read it and i went on.I raised my ppc bid 35 cents more.2 more weeks no activity.So I added
9 more keywords and like magic,150,000 impressions,88 clicks.Then 1 by 1 they shot down my
keyword score and it goes dead again after a 2 hr flurry.another month,nothing.So,I added 30
more keywords monday,and bang,3,000 imp. 10 clicks.Then 1 by 1,my keywords started going
down in score.ACCOUNT DEAD again.how could that be unless they were deliberately doing
that.is this their way of discipline me for my bad e-mail I sent.they are an arrogant bunch,
I shut down my ads, now looking for low price ppc.anyone else have this prob.what do I do helpergirl? look over my website moneyrite.com.I'm self taught,but I got it 80 % done.
i need cheap ppc so i can get some money back.any tips del.h@moneyrite.com. thank you for any help

No comments:

Post a Comment